Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit’s environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. Trainees are paid $12 per hour during training. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Starting rate for drivers is $18.50 per hour after training, topping off after 5 years at $26.36
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities
- Attractive benefit package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Cutting edge paid training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period – 90 calendar days.
Applications can be submitted online at http://trideltatransit.com/employment.aspx or in-person at 801 Wilbur Avenue in the City of Antioch.
For additional information about Tri Delta Transit, please visit www.trideltatransit.com.