Antioch Essential Business Directory
The City of Antioch is working to compile a list of essential service providers who remain open for business. If you are an essential service provider in Antioch, please click on the button below to be added to the directory. We are only able to provide information for essential companies as defined by the State of California Executive Order.
On June 5, 2020, the Contra Costa County Health Order brought changes that included the opening of outdoor dining. Effective immediately, the City of Antioch would like to provide guidance on how to properly provide outdoor seating for your business. The Community Development Department’s Zoning Administrator has produced an Outdoor Dining Application. This is a no-fee application that can be approved directly by the Zoning Administrator, most likely within 24 hours.
Here is what you need to know:
- Return signed application to the Zoning Administrator, Forrest Ebbs email: email@example.com
- Application is for 90 days
Additional engineering encroachment permit application is needed on a public sidewalk or within the public right-of-way. See Engineering Department Here for more information and for Encroachment Application Here
Questions for Planning: (925) 779-7038
Questions for Engineering: (925) 779-7035
General Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Contra Costa Health Services Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Contra Costa Health Officer Order (Shelter in Place)
- Executive Summary of New Shelter Order
- Social Distancing Protocol
- Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders re: Coronavirus & COVID-19
Loans & Financial Assistance
U.S. Small Business Administration
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance – This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. Find your local SBDC here.
- Paycheck Protection Program – An SBA loan that helps business keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus crisis.
State of California
- California State Treasurer’s Office of Fiona Ma Small & Resource List for Small Business
- CA Infrastructure & Economic Development Bank (IBank) – Small Business Loan Guarantee, Disaster Loans, & Jump Start loan program
Employer & Employee Resources
- Federal OSHA Guidance
- CA Employment Development Department (EDD) – COVID-19 information
- Guidance for Businesses & Employers – Information from the SBA
- CA Labor & Workforce Development Agency – COVID-19 information for Workers & Employers
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- SBDC Employer Resource Guide
- Interim Guidance from the CDC for Businesses & Employers
- Contra Costa County Call Center for Small Businesses and Employees
Small Business Development Centers:
For one-on-one advising and online workshops