As we near the end of the holiday season, we understand that residents need a way to dispose of Christmas trees. Antioch Residents and businesses have several options listed below.
- Drop-off Locations: Drop off unflocked trees 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 2, 2022, and Saturday - Sunday, Jan. 8 - 9, and Jan. 15 - 16, 2022, in the designated areas at the Antioch Water Park parking lot and at the Antioch Marina Overflow parking lot at 2nd and L streets. Please remove tree stands before drop-off.
- Boy Scouts: The Boy Scouts will collect holiday trees Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 8 – 9, and Jan. 15 – 16, 2022, by prearrangement ONLY. Please email the Boy Scouts at email@example.com for details
about when and where to have your tree collected. Donations of $10 or $1 per foot if taller than 8 feet for
unflocked trees or $20 for flocked trees, payable to BSA, would be appreciated.
- Green Container: Place unflocked trees in green yard waste container. Branches must be 6 inches or less in diameter and 3 feet or less in length. Cut off tree top. Remove tree stand. Lid must be closed.
- Questions? Call customer service at (925) 685-4711.
- Please remove lights, ornaments, tinsel, nails and stands from trees.
- No plastic bags.
- As part of our recycling program, flocked, painted, fireproofed or artificial trees are not accepted.
- Flocked trees can be collected curbside for a fee of $40 per tree. Pickups must be scheduled in advance. Call (925)685-4711. If cut to fit inside with the lid closed, flocked trees may be placed in the trash container at your complex.