- This event has passed.
Food Truck Thursdays
May 31, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
Back by popular demand starting March 15th – October 25th every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Ceviche & Co.
- Ceviche & Co. will be serving the freshest, most delicious ceviche and tapas, varying in fusion styles know to the natives of Ecuador, a country containing portions of the Amazon Jungle, the geographical center of the world, unique fish and exotic fruits, and home to the Galapagos Islands.
- Gyro Stop
- Gyro Stop offers gourmet Mediterranean fusion food truck providing fresh, healthy, flavorful food. They specialize in gyro sandwiches, falafels, hummus, and dolmas
- Turnt Up Tacos
- Turnt Up offers a different variety of tacos and tortas with different meats and toppings. Make sure to check out their loaded fries with Korean BBQ beef, carne asada, Jamaican jerk chicken, or Angus steak.
- Steel Smokin BBQ
- This food truck specializes in Signature Slow-Smoked Meats, Hand Crafted Side Dishes, and their own Signature BBQ Sauce.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- Che Buono Italian
- Italian Food Truck & Catering offering unique, delicious and authentic cuisine typical from Emilia Romagna, Sicily and Regions in between.
- Big Shrimp’n
- A Sacramento based Food Truck & Caterer specializing in Low Country Boils, Seafood, Chicken, Sandwiches, Salads & more!
- Sip & Scoop
- If you’re looking for something sweet, make sure to stop by Sip & Scoop, offering Mustache Mike’s Italian Ice. They also offer gourmet coffee drinks if you needed a pick-me-up drink.
- Scotch Bonnet
- Scotch Bonnet offers a wide range of popular, traditional and exclusive Jamaican cuisine dishes that is sure to make you want to run to your kitchen to replicate.
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Foodie Crew on Facebook for more up to date information on their vendor list.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!