- This event has passed.
Food Truck Thursdays
May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
Back by popular demand starting March 15th – October 25th every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Ceviche & Co.
- Ceviche & Co. will be serving the freshest, most delicious ceviche and tapas, varying in fusion styles know to the natives of Ecuador, a country containing portions of the Amazon Jungle, the geographical center of the world, unique fish and exotic fruits, and home to the Galapagos Islands.
- Gaga’s Rollin Diner
- Gaga’s Rollin Diner has foodies going gaga over its fantastic menu, serving Vallejo with diner style eats on the streets. The food truck’s specialty is in that perennial classic Philly cheesesteak, with all the homestyle fixin’s you’d expect, and then some.
- Turnt Up Tacos
- Turnt Up offers a different variety of tacos and tortas with different meats and toppings. Make sure to check out their loaded fries with Korean BBQ beef, carne asada, Jamaican jerk chicken, or Angus steak.
- Haley McNicoll’s Eatery
- Serving Celtic-American fusion foods.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- Che Buono Italian
- Italian Food Truck & Catering offering unique, delicious and authentic cuisine typical from Emilia Romagna, Sicily and Regions in between.
- Golden Gate Gyro
- Golden Gate Gyro is the new golden standard as far as fresh Middle Eastern cuisine goes. This food truck is wholly dedicated to the gyro, elevating it to a whole new level of delicious by using only the freshest quality ingredients and meats hot off the grill.
- Izzy A’s Frozen Custard
- Ice Cream food truck specializing in frozen custard using honest, local and whenever possible organic ingredients. Freshly baked treats also!
- Scotch Bonnet
- Scotch Bonnet offers a wide range of popular, traditional and exclusive Jamaican cuisine dishes that is sure to make you want to run to your kitchen to replicate.
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: email@example.com.
Follow Foodie Crew on Facebook for more up to date information on their vendor list.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!