Register to vote online or update your current registration. Voter registration forms are also available at the City Clerk’s Counter with FREE postage.
Register to VOTE online!
You need to update your voter registration if you:
- Move to a new residence
- Change your name, or
- Want to change your political party affiliation
You are eligible to register to vote if you are :
- A United States Citizen
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day
- Not in prison, on parole, serving state prison
- sentence in a county jail, or serving sentence for a felony, and
- Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court of law
Want your ballot by MAIL?
You’re invited to consider making a quick change to make your busy life a bit simpler. Request to receive your ballot by mail today! Just text “COCOBALLOT” to 28683 (2Vote) and follow the directions or call our friendly staff at 925-335-7800