If you enjoy taking pictures, consider entering your photo into Contra Cost County 2018 Elections Photo Contest. The theme for this photo contest is “Service in Contra Costa County”.
The first place winner will be featured on over 600,000 copies of the November 2018 Voter Information Guide.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will have their images posted in the Contra Costa County’s Lobby and on their website.
- Photos must be submitted by Wednesday February 28, 2018 by midnight
- Send submissions to Outreach@vote.cccounty.us and include “Photo Contest Entry” on the subject line
- Photo size is 5.75″ x 3.1875″
- Submissions can be in color or black and while (Note: Voter Information Guide run without color)
- Only digital submissions are accepted
- A Tiff or Jpeg file of your digital photo, 300 dpi preferred (must be at least 150 dpi)
- A completed Photo Submission form, including a photo description (75 words or less)
- A completed Entry Agreement Form *The winner must sign a release form giving permission to use the photograph on Voter Information Guide, other election materials and the Contra Costa Elections website.
For more information on this photo contest, please visit the Photo Contest’s Webpage
Stay up to date on all Antioch Community events by checking out our events page.