The Economic Development Department is working with GIS Planning to produce an economic website for businesses to easily look for commercial and industrial sites in Antioch. This business tool is a great way to market Antioch’s available sites. Businesses have the opportunity to find a wealth of information on one site. Not only are site selectors and business owners looking for property to expand their businesses, they are also looking for information about Antioch’s community and this new website is a great source for future prospective development, as well as retaining and encouraging business expansion within our business clusters.
Some of the features for this site will include:
1. Available Antioch Sites
- You can look for buildings or available land.
- You can filter by square footage, acres, city or country, address or keyword.
2. Demographic Analysis
- Research labor force, population, education attainment, businesses and employees.
3. Business Reports
- Use our business database to identify industry clusters, and locate customers, competitors and suppliers.
4. Mapping Antioch
- Build a custom map tailored to your needs. Visualize community assets, workforce and demographic data.
- Map layers such as education, transportation, energy, and local data. 5. Compare Communities
- Select a community in Antioch and compare it to any other communities nationwide.
- The comparison will show population, workforce and education for each community.
This new tool will provide optimum information, encourage startups, and assist businesses that are looking to expand, relocate or invest in Antioch. Stay tuned for a media release and website link in the following weeks.
For questions regarding the new website contact Lizeht Zepeda at email@example.com