Starting Spring 2019, Contra Costa Community College District offers free tuition for first-time, full-time students at
- Contra Costa College
- Diablo Valley College
- Los Medanos College
Requirements are NOT based on financial needs or income requirements.
- a student who has no prior postsecondary experience attending any institution for the first time at the undergraduate level (excluding the summer term immediately prior)
- OR students who entered with advanced standing (college credits or postsecondary formal award earned before graduation from high school)
- complete a District Pledge/Application for FT3 by no later than the deadline date
- complete a FAFSA or Dream Act Application (do not need to qualify for aid, only submit a complete application)
- complete an educational plan
- enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 units with a 2.0 GPA
An education plan, including academic and career advising to achieve their education goals, along with related academic and student support services.
Priority enrollment during the first year attending the Contra Costa Community College District (4CD) colleges.
Up to one year of free tuition at any Contra Costa Community College District (4CD) college using a combination of funding resources (including federal, state, local, and private resources).
In addition, resources for text book assistance, transportation, dependent care and other education expenses may also be available to those who qualify for federal or state financial aid assistance.
CCC Welcome Center: (510) 215-4110
DVC Welcome Services: (925) 969-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LMC Welcome Desk: (925) 473-7430
Or APPLY ONLINE