The College Funding Coach
Learn how to send your kids to college without going broke.
For many families, the high cost of higher education is a daunting proposition. Parents lie awake at night trying to figure out how to afford sending 1, 2, 3 or more children to college and still have enough of their hard earned money to be able to retire. Some families have children attending college next year and others have 12 years to plan; but the fears of tackling these monumental and rising costs are the same. The College Funding Coach is here to help families figure out how to pay for it!
Through our nationally renowned FREE educational workshop, Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College you will learn:
- Strategies to attend private universities for the same out of pocket cost as in-state schools
- Effective ways to simultaneously save AND pay for college
- Unique strategies to pay for multiple children attending college at the same time
- An insider’s view of the college admissions process
- How to recapture out of pocket college costs
- Avoid jeopardizing your retirement nest egg
- And much much more!
To RSVP, Please contact Raquel at (925)979-2376 or RSVP on Event Brite
*Light refreshments will be served
Who is the College Funding Coach?
The College Funding Coach was founded in 2002 to help families better understand the complex strategies for paying for college and make higher education more affordable. Since that time, The College Funding Coach team have been on a mission to help families save on the high cost of higher education. The College Funding Coach’s founder, Brock Jolly, realized that most families want to help pay for their children’s education; but they often lack the liquidity and/or the cash flow to be able to do so. The College Funding Coach has established an approach that helps parents understand the college funding process, reduce their out-of-pocket expenses, and balance the challenge of saving for college and retirement simultaneously.
– See more at: www.thecollegefundingcoach.org
For more Antioch Community events, visit our Events page!