There are always exciting career opportunities with the City of Antioch. The City’s open recruitments can be found on the Human Resources page of the City website https://agency.governmentjobs.com/antioch/default.cfm. Click apply to apply for the available positions.
Currently open recruitments include:
- Police Officer Lateral (continuous)
- Police Academy Graduate/Student (continuous)
- Police Trainee (continuous)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (part-time)
- Registered Veterinary Technician
- Human Resource Analyst
- Economic Development Director
- Public Works Director/City Engineer
The City Clerk’s Office is accepting applications for the following boards, committees and/or commissions:
- Sales Tax Citizens’ Oversight Committee (Extended deadline date to apply: 03/23/18)
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Citizens Advisory Committee (Extended deadline date to apply: 03/23/18)
- Parks & Recreation Commission (Deadline date to apply: 03/23/18)
- Economic Development Commission (Deadline date to apply: 04/06/18)
Any interested resident is encouraged to apply for these available positions. To be considered for these volunteer positions, a completed application must be received in the Office of the City Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on the dates listed above.
For more information about these positions please visit the City’s Board and Commissions Page: http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us/CityGov/BoardsCommissions.htm
Applications are available at http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us/CityGov/b-c_vacancy_ad.htm and at the City Clerk’s Office, City Hall, 200 H Street, Antioch, CA 94509, (925) 779- 7009, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Applications and resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed (925) 779-7007; sent by mail; or dropped off at the City Clerk’s Office, City Hall.
For community events in Antioch, please remember to visit our events page.