The Antioch Marina is excited to once again, welcome the historical Tall Ships Lady Washington & Hawaiian Chieftain October 17th – 31st. Mark your calendar to take advantage of this exciting, opportunity to explore living history! Vessel tours are free with a suggested $5 donation. Exhilarating weekend sails on these historical vessels range from $42 – $79. Visit historicalseaport.org to view the sailing schedule and buy tickets.
The contracted crews continue tackling the landscape maintenance in the rights of way (ROW); the landscaped areas next to the sidewalks on major arterial roads. Please keep an eye out for these hard-working crews as they continue their work in the following locations:
- Sagebrush Way from Lone Tree Way to Prewett Ranch Drive
- Canada Valley Road from Lone Tree Way to Laurel Road – Deerfield Drive at Hillcrest Avenue
- Laurel Road from Canada Valley Road to Hillcrest Avenue
- Judsonville Drive from Stewartville Drive to Golf Course Road
- Stewartville Drive from Union Mne Court to Judsonville Drive
- Goldcourse Road from Lonetree Way to Mesa Ridge Drive
- Wild Horse Road from Le Conte Circle to Hillcrest Avenue
- Sage Brush Way from Lone Tree Way to Prewett Ranch Drive
- Canada Valley Road from Lone Tree Way to Laurel Road
Thank you for your patience and consideration as this contracted work continues.
For more community events in Antioch, visit our events page!