As Fall approaches, the annual salmon run returns as fish head up river to spawn. This makes the Antioch Marina the ideal place to launch a boat into the San Joaquin River and catch your share of salmon. You will not be alone, in 2016 we noticed an increase in fishermen using the launch and this year we had over 220 boat launches within a seven-day period. The good news keep coming; so far in 2017 the launch ramp has generated a 132% increase in boat launches compared to the same period in 2016. So come on out and join the other fun loving boaters enjoying the Antioch riverfront.
Antioch Municipal Marina offers one of the best locations on the California Delta. Upon The merge of the San Joaquin and Sacramento Rivers, you will enjoy our superior sporting location and tremendous value at the gateway to the California Delta. Plentiful fishing areas nearby such as Sherman Lake and Winter Island make Antioch Marina a true fishing paradise for a variety of fish such as striped bass, salmon, steelhead, and sturgeon.
Sailboats enjoy the wide turning basin and views along the city front for day sailing and racing. Antioch Marina’s focus is to provide our customers an active recreational boating experience in a family friendly atmosphere at a location that cannot be beat! Whether it is an overnight stay or permanent berth, we offer a full array of amenities for all varieties of boaters at an exceptional price, making Antioch Marina ‘The Best Deal on the Delta!’
- Antioch Marina has covered and uncovered berths available.
- Our fiercely competitive rates for berthing are $5.75 per foot uncovered berths and $7.25 per foot covered berths. Offering a superior location for your boat at a tremendous value!
- Minimum size berth uncovered is 24’ feet, covered is 32’ feet. We charge by the berth size or the vessel’s length whichever is greater.
- 310 berths 24’-50’feet all on strong and sturdy concrete docks.
- Metered electricity charged by kilowatt hour, 20 & 30 amp available.
- Overnight and temporary guest docks available up to 55’ feet
- Boat Launch available for $5 per launch, annual launch passes may be purchased for $100.
- Public dock up to 100’ feet available on reservation request.
- Unfortunately, the marina is not accepting wooden hulled vessels at this time.
- Computer controlled access gates and on-site Marina Office open 7 Days a week.
- Access to exclusive Berther restrooms and showers.
- Coin operated laundry facility on site.
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Chevron Marina Fuel Dock dispensing diesel, Mid-grade gasoline, and oil products at competitive prices.
- Free waste pumpout station.
- Shore side Park including a fishing Pier, picnic sites and a walking trail
- Twin Rivers Marine Insurance located on-site
- Access to the Dow Wetlands Preserve including over 7 miles of nature trails with bird watching platforms.
- Home of the Diablo Power Squadron-U.S. Power Squadron
- USCGA Vessel Safety Checks available.
The Marina Office and Chevron fuel dock are open seven days a week providing information regarding berth rental, fuel services, and information on Delta activities. Contact us to schedule your tour today!
The low cost of $5 per launch with direct access to some of the best fishing grounds on the Delta makes the Antioch Marina the place to get in the water and get fishing!
Annual Passes are also available for a low cost of $100. For more information on the launch ramp or for great rates at the Marina, please call (925) 779-6957 or go to: http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us/antioch-marina
If you haven’t already, check out our events page!