- This event has passed.
Food Truck Thursdays Is Back!
March 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
Back by popular demand starting March 15th – October 25th every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Haley McNicoll’s Celtic-American Eatery
- Serving Celtic-American fusion foods.
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- As seen on Shark Tank!
- Gyro Stop
- Gyro Stop offers gourmet Mediterranean fusion food truck providing fresh, healthy, flavorful food. They specialize in gyro sandwiches, falafels, hummus, and dolmas
- Street Steam Bunz
- Delicious steam buns with either beef, pork, duck and chicken, topped with pickled onion, fresh cucumber, and scallions.They also offer rice bowls with various protein and toppings.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- Canasta Kitchen
- Canasta Kitchen offers a variety of delicous Mexican dishes such as burritos, tacos, quesadillas, flautas, and much more!
- Cosa Nostra
- The menu puts a focus on fresh, house made pastas featuring seasonal and local ingredients. They offer guests the chance to customize their own pasta dishes – have fun, get creative!
- Ceviche & Co.
- Ceviche & Co. will be serving the freshest, most delicious ceviche and tapas, varying in fusion styles know to the natives of Ecuador, a country containing portions of the Amazon Jungle, the geographical center of the world, unique fish and exotic fruits, and home to the Galapagos Islands.
- Izzy A’s Frozen Custard
- Ice Cream food truck specializing in frozen custard using honest, local and whenever possible organic ingredients. Freshly baked treats also!
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: email@example.com.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!