- This event has passed.
The Foodie Crew – Food Truck Thursdays
September 7, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday! The Foodie Crew’s line-up varies every Thursday and this week, September 7th, there will pizza, classic mexican tacos and burritos, burgers, gyros, beer and dessert!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through the end of September, and possibly through the end of October. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew and United Bites Food Truck. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Sip & Scoop
- If you’re looking for something sweet, make sure to stop by Sip & Scoop, offering Mustache Mike’s Italian Ice. They also offer gourmet coffee drinks if you needed a pick-me-up drink.
- Yummi BBQ
- Yummi BBQ is an expression of our love of food. Our business started with one recipe, the bbq beef short rib that our father created almost 25 years ago. A popular dish frequently requested from family members and friends during parties. The menu we serve is an adaptation of this recipe which brings together our food experiences living in San Francisco and the Bay Area specific to Asian flavors.
- Cosa Nostra
- The menu puts a focus on fresh, house made pastas featuring seasonal and local ingredients. They offer guests the chance to customize their own pasta dishes – have fun, get creative!
- North Border Taco
- If you are looking for delicious Mexican tacos or burritos make sure to check out North Boarder Taco food truck. They also have some great sides that will complement your meal.
- Gyro Stop
- Gyro Stop offers gourmet Mediterranean fusion food truck providing fresh, healthy, flavorful food. They specialize in gyro sandwiches, falafels, hummus, and dolmas.
- Pia’s Pizza
- Pia’s Wood Fired Pizza brings delicious pizza, fresh out of their mobile wood fire pizza oven to the Food Truck Thursdays event. They offer a variety of pizzas such as Margherita, Pesto Chicken, Spicy Meat, and more. If you are looking for something sweet, they also offer some dessert pizzas as well.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!