- This event has passed.
The Foodie Crew – Food Truck Thursdays
October 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through the end of September, and possibly through the end of October. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- As seen on Shark Tank!
- Gyro Stop
- Gyro Stop offers gourmet Mediterranean fusion food truck providing fresh, healthy, flavorful food. They specialize in gyro sandwiches, falafels, hummus, and dolmas.
- Hot Rod Food Truck most known for their pulled pork, fried mac & cheese and loaded tot nachos! Do we need to say more?
- Cosa Nostra
- The menu puts a focus on fresh, house made pastas featuring seasonal and local ingredients. They offer guests the chance to customize their own pasta dishes – have fun, get creative!
- Opie’s Gourmet Stuffed Burgers
- Opie’s features gourmet burgers with a 5 oz patty beef patty, various topics depending on your burger, and in between garlic bread. Make sure to get their Herb & Garlic Fries.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- North Border Taco
- If you are looking for delicious Mexican tacos or burritos make sure to check out North Boarder Taco food truck. They also have some great sides that will complement your meal.
- Yummi BBQ
- Yummi BBQ is an expression of our love of food. Our business started with one recipe, the bbq beef short rib that our father created almost 25 years ago. A popular dish frequently requested from family members and friends during parties. The menu we serve is an adaptation of this recipe which brings together our food experiences living in San Francisco and the Bay Area specific to Asian flavors.
- Canasta Kitchen
- Canasta Kitchen offers a variety of delicous Mexican dishes such as burritos, tacos, quesadillas, flautas, and much more!
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!