- This event has passed.
Food Truck Thursdays
July 12 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
Back by popular demand starting March 15th – October 25th every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Ceviche & Co.
- Ceviche & Co. will be serving the freshest, most delicious ceviche and tapas, varying in fusion styles know to the natives of Ecuador, a country containing portions of the Amazon Jungle, the geographical center of the world, unique fish and exotic fruits, and home to the Galapagos Islands.
- Ma Sarap Filipino
- Ma Sarap Food Truck serves hot sizzling authentic Filipino food and delicacies in the greater Northern California Area.
- Turnt Up Tacos
- Turnt Up offers a different variety of tacos and tortas with different meats and toppings. Make sure to check out their loaded fries with Korean BBQ beef, carne asada, Jamaican jerk chicken, or Angus steak.
- Haley McNicoll’s Eatery
- Serving Celtic-American fusion foods.
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- Mini Street Burger
- Mini Street Burger offers up some delicious mini burgers, fries and more!
- Gyro Stop
- Gyro Stop offers gourmet Mediterranean fusion food truck providing fresh, healthy, flavorful food. They specialize in gyro sandwiches, falafels, hummus, and dolmas
- Izzy A’s Frozen Custard
- Ice Cream food truck specializing in frozen custard using honest, local and whenever possible organic ingredients. Freshly baked treats also!
- Steel Smokin BBQ
- This food truck specializes in Signature Slow-Smoked Meats, Hand Crafted Side Dishes, and their own Signature BBQ Sauce.
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Foodie Crew on Facebook for more up to date information on their vendor list.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!