- This event has passed.
Food Truck Thursdays
April 5, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Food Truck Thursdays, put together by The Foodie Crew, is held at the Antioch Community Center every Thursday!
Back by popular demand starting March 15th – October 25th every Thursday!
This is a food truck market that will take place every Thursday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is sponsored in part by the City of Antioch Recreation Department and is presented by The Foodie Crew. Please come out and support this event.
Food Truck Line-up:
- Ceviche & Co.
- Ceviche & Co. will be serving the freshest, most delicious ceviche and tapas, varying in fusion styles know to the natives of Ecuador, a country containing portions of the Amazon Jungle, the geographical center of the world, unique fish and exotic fruits, and home to the Galapagos Islands.
- Scotch Bonnet
- Scotch Bonnet offers a wide range of popular, traditional and exclusive Jamaican cuisine dishes that is sure to make you want to run to your kitchen to replicate.
- Slice of Italeigh
- Contra costa’s original pizza food truck serving authentic NY style thin crust pizza, subs, salads & more! Established 2015.
- Lets Wing It
- We specialize in many different flavor wings. Our focus is to meet all’s chicken craving. We have a Arugla based chicken sandwich, Handcut chicken tenders, and much more. Lets Wing It strives to make every customer’s visit a clean and swift meal experience. We do CATERING for all occasions. Contact us for our Sunday football deals delivered to you.
- Cosa Nostra
- The menu puts a focus on fresh, house made pastas featuring seasonal and local ingredients. They offer guests the chance to customize their own pasta dishes – have fun, get creative!
- Turnt Up Tacos
- Turnt Up offers a different variety of tacos and tortas with different meats and toppings. Make sure to check out their loaded fries with Korean BBQ beef, carne asada, Jamaican jerk chicken, or Angus steak.
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- As seen on Shark Tank!
- Lucky 13 Beer Truck
- After all the delicious food at this event, Lucky 13 Beer Truck can help you wash it down with their full service bar on wheels equipped with craft beers and wine from their 16 tapped Beer Truck.
- Sip & Scoop
- If you’re looking for something sweet, make sure to stop by Sip & Scoop, offering Mustache Mike’s Italian Ice. They also offer gourmet coffee drinks if you needed a pick-me-up drink.
If you are interested in having your Food Truck or Dessert Truck at this event, or if you are a non-food vendor, please email: email@example.com.
Make sure to check out our Events Page for new and upcoming events in Antioch!