- This event has passed.
Antioch Chamber of Commerce Gala
March 9, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Antioch Chamber of Commerce annually celebrates the best of Antioch for their contributions in developing the social and economic well-being of our community. The Antioch Chamber of Commerce will host their annual awards Gala and is pleased to open nominations for 2017 in the following categories:
- Youth of the Year
- Non-profit of the Year
- Citizen of the Year – Most Impact
- Citizen of the Year – Lifetime Achievement
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Green Business of the Year – this will be the first year for this award, and the winner will be selected and presented by Delta Diablo Sanitation District.
Nomination forms must be completed and received by the Antioch Chamber of Commerce no later than Friday, January 26, 2018.
Tickets for the Gala are $75/seat, or $700 to reserve a table of 8, and can be purchased here, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (925) 757-1800.
Friday, March 9, 2018
6:00PM Hors d’Oeurvres
7:00 PM Dinner
7:45 Program Begins
Lone Tree Golf Course & Event Center
4800 Golf Course Road, Antioch CA 94531
Cost Per Person: $75 per Person or
Cost Per Table: $700 for a table of eight.
Dress: Cocktail Attire
For more information about the Gala, please visit the Antioch Chamber of Commerce’s event page
For community events in Antioch, visit our events page.