One Marina Plaza SOLD. On November 14th the City Council unanimously approved the (1.2M)sale of the old Humphrey’s Restaurant at the Antioch Marina to Sean McCauley Investments, Inc. (SMI). SMI is planning to renovate the building and has a tenant for the building with 30 years of restaurant experience. This acquisition by SMI will continue the revitalization of historic Downtown Antioch. This full media release link takes you to the City of Antioch’s website update page: http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us/CityGov/reports/Updates/one-marina-plaza.pdf.
Economic Tools. The Economic Development Division has launched two new websites. EastCounty4You is geared to attract businesses to the East County area and shows collaboration amongst the four East Contra Costa cities. InnovateAntioch is a website link that showcases Antioch’s available sites, demographics, and business opportunities. Below narrates what the websites have to offer.
Innovate Antioch. The City of Antioch has launched a website for businesses to easily look for commercial and industrial sites in Antioch. This business tool is a great way to market Antioch commercial land. Businesses have the opportunity to find a wealth of information located on one site. Not only are site selectors and business owners looking for property to expand their businesses, they are also looking for information about Antioch’s community and this new website is a great source for future prospective development, as well as retaining and encouraging business expansion within our business clusters. Some of the features for this site will include:
- Available Antioch Sites
- You can look for buildings or available land.
- You can filter by square footage, acres, city or county, address or keyword.
- Demographic Analysis
- Research labor force, population, education attainment, businesses and employees.
- Business Reports
- Use our business database to identify industry clusters and locate customers, competitors and suppliers.
- Mapping Antioch
- Build a custom map tailored to your needs. Visualize community assets, workforce and demographic data.
- Map layers such as education, transportation, energy, and local data.
- Compare Communities
- Select a community in Antioch and compare it to any other communities nationwide.
- The comparison will show population, workforce and education for each community.
This new tool will provide optimum information and encourage startups, expanding and relocating businesses considering an investment in Antioch. Website Link: http://www.innovateantioch.com/